Electrical and electronic components, subsystems and systems for control, safety and automation of the track system in guided traffic.
- Rail sensors (wheel sensors)
- Signal processing and evaluation
- Control Units
Rail sensors (wheel sensors)
Rail sensors are inductively acting sensors which detect the metal mass of the wheel flange and generate electrical impulses therefrom. Depending on the application a distinction is made between single wheel sensors for rolling stock detection and switching tasks as well as double wheel sensors for direction detection, axle counting and speed measurement.
Tiefenbach's know-how in the production of wheel sensors is based on more than 30 years of experience in which these products have been continuously further developed and improved. The customer receives a highly operationally proven product which in many cases, but mainly as axle counters, meets best the high requirements of the users.
In connection with the rail sensors, Tiefenbach provides its customers – depending on requirements – with customised components for the evaluation and further processing of the sensor signals and supports users in the configuration and assembly of the components.
- Single wheel sensor N59-1R-200-45 (NAMUR)
- Single wheel sensor N59-1R-200-40
- Single wheel sensor N59-116vI-200-45 (with integrated switching amplifier)
- Double wheel sensor 2N59-1R-200-45 (NAMUR)
- Double wheel sensor 2N59-1R-200-40
- Double wheel sensor 2N59-1R-400RE-40 (with drop detection)
Signal processing and evaluation
The assemblies used by Tiefenbach in own systems for preparing and evaluating sensor signals are also available as components in connection with the wheel sensors.
Proven and in part patented processes such as e.g. the operation of the NAMUR transmitter (wheel sensor) at a constant current source may thus be used for the customer's own applications.
- Switching amplifier
- Switching amplifier with direction detection